This is the "Submit a Research Inquiry" page of the "USAWC Graduates and All Other Patrons" guide.
Alternate Page for Screenreader Users
Skip to Page Navigation
Skip to Page Content

USAWC Graduates and All Other Patrons  

Last Updated: May 24, 2017 URL: Print Guide RSS Updates

Submit a Research Inquiry Print Page

Official and Unofficial Inquiries


or mail an inquiry to:
U.S. Army War College Library
Attn: Research and Instruction
950 Soldiers Drive
Carlisle, PA 17013

We welcome inquiries from official and unofficial patrons; however, we are unable to perform in-depth research. We provide reference information about our holdings and can sometimes look in a specific source identified by a requestor, but we are not resourced to do more. We receive and answer tens of thousands of inquiries during the course of a year. Our staff is small and the workload increases with each passing year. Official inquiries take precedence.

If you wish to make an official inquiry (you must be a member of a federal government agency), please call (717) 245-3949.  

Unofficial patrons may submit an unofficial inquiry or also hire an on-site researcher by contacting the Army Heritage Center Foundation.


Loading  Loading...