Create an EBSCO Account
Whether you want to read an eBook or listen to an Audiobook, it is best to create an EBSCO account first.
- From the library's main research page click on any EBSCO product from the Databases list, or click here. You may be prompted to enter the username and password from your USAWC password card.
- Click on the Sign In link in the top bar of the webpage.
- From the Sign In to My EBSCOhost page, click on Create a New Account.
- Complete the form for a Personal Account, and Save Changes.
- You are now logged into EBSCO as a personal user. Make note of your user name and password for future use.
For more detailed instructions, see EBSCOhost Help: Personal Account.