While we strive to provide information for any eventuality, using different operating systems and devices may alter your experience. If you have questions or problems, please call 717-245-3660 (M-F 0730-1630 EST), email email@example.com or Ask Us a Question.
Create an EBSCO Account
Whether you want to read an eBook or listen to an Audiobook, it is best to create an EBSCO account first.
- From the library's main research page click on any EBSCO product from the Databases list, or click here. You may be prompted to enter the username and password from your USAWC password card.
- Click on the Sign In link in the top bar of the webpage.
- From the Sign In to My EBSCOhost page, click on Create a New Account.
- Complete the form for a Personal Account, and Save Changes.
- You are now logged into EBSCO as a personal user. Make note of your user name and password for future use.
For more detailed instructions, see EBSCOhost Help: Personal Account.
Tips & Tricks
- Create a EBSCO Personal Account first (see Create An EBSCO Account box on this page).
- Items are checked out to you for 21 days. They are automatically returned.
- To use ebooks and audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet, download an app! (see Troubleshooting tab)
- Taking notes within Adobe Digital Editions is not recommended, as they may be difficult to read and process after the book is returned.